Dear VietHope friends and supporters
We are seeking sponsorship for VietHope Donor Appreciation Party 2017. Sponsorship can be in either 1 of 2 forms: monetary or service donation. If service donation, we are looking for food catering and party decoration/set up.
Please note that the dollar amount below are suggestions only. We are honored to receive your support in any amount you are comfortable with.
With your support and to the best of our ability, we would like to assist your name/business in such way:
– PARTY ENGAGEMENT: All sponsors are cordially invited to the party, where you will meet the team members in the US, and the team leaders in Saigon, Vietnam (via video conference), to learn more about what we do and our impacts on youth education in Vietnam. Our team in the US consists of all young professionals (from 20 – 35) either in the Bay Area or in New York City. We are excited to meet you and share our volunteer stories.
– COMMUNICATION: With your permission, your name or business logo, and if requested, your business missions will appear on our Facebook posts and other forms of communications (newsletter, posters, etc…) about the party.
– APPRECIATION: With your permission, we will include an introduction of you and your business at the beginning of our party program, and a thank you message at the end. We expect to receive about 100 guests at the party. Most guests are professionals in the Bay Area.
– SPECIAL GIFT: We will also present you with a customized gift to showcase your donation to VietHope.
Sponsorship packages are welcomed at:
– Platinum sponsor: suggestion $2000 monetary or worth of service. We will include a platinum sponsor (5x5cm logo) on our program brochure.
– Gold sponsor: suggestion $1000 monetary worth of service. We will include a gold sponsor (3.5 x 3.5cm logo) on program brochure.
– Silver sponsor: suggestion $500 monetary OR worth of service. We will include a silver sponsor (2 x 2cm logo) on program brochure.
Thank you for your interest and VietHope looks forward to working with you for a better future for Vietnam. Please contact Ms. Thu Nguyen ([email protected]) or Ms. Chau Vo ([email protected]) for further discussion.